Friday, June 7, 2013

The Grind Haus

The LA Public Library's 1928 bookmobile for the sick. Kind of...



The LA Public Library's 1928 bookmobile for the sick. Kind of like a book wheelbarrow that tilts.

Photo















I wear these accessories when I am feeling friendly and want to...



I wear these accessories when I am feeling friendly and want to go out into the world saying hello to people, do good deeds and just try to brighten someone's day while taking care of my own.

"Scaring then Caring" is one of my personal style mottos.

khaleesidelrey: Lazy Saturday, rocking a pony and my favourite...



khaleesidelrey:

Lazy Saturday, rocking a pony and my favourite tee from @beautilationbymandy 💜

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



good luck wiping your ass.



good luck wiping your ass.

Photo



TedTalks: Gender roles in modern children's movies and...



TedTalks: Gender roles in modern children's movies and their subsequent impact on the boys and girls, men and women in this society.

"It's almost as if you're a boy you are a dopey animal and if you're a girl you should bring your warrior costume… Now there are plenty of exceptions; I will defend the Disney Princesses to all of you. [These films] do a great job of teaching little girls how to defend against the patriarchy, but they don't necessarily teach little boys how to defend against the patriarchy."

Photo



Photo



Photo



My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Reveals Art To Unpublished...



My Chemical Romance's Gerard Way Reveals Art To Unpublished Vertigo Batman Series

By Matt D. Wilson

In 2008, My Chemical Romance frontman Gerard Way seized the momentum of his Eisner win for The Umbrella Academy and pitched a Batman series to DC. Not just any wing of DC, either. Its mature-readers imprint, Vertigo. Saturday, he finally revealed some of the early designs for that never-to-be-published series, titled "Kingdom of the Mad." The art has a sort of Tim Burton-y quality to it (but more Edward Scissorhands than Batman '89), with a sort of patchwork Batman and a sinister Mr. Freeze.
Check out what Way had to say about the project on Twitter, as well as his designs, on ComicsAlliance!

Fuck. My crush on him just came back with a vengeance. Also MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Check out DominoDollhouse.com plus size fashion for hip, sexy,...













Check out DominoDollhouse.com plus size fashion for hip, sexy, curvy ladies!

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment