Friday, June 7, 2013

Dumb Sluts on the Internet

I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and the only thing more...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and the only thing more embarrassing than the size of my boyfriend's penis is his taste in music.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who has a very strange...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet who has a very strange interpretation of how Lilo & Stitch ended.

I'm Jeannine Harbin of Hummelstown, PA. I'm a dumb...





I'm Jeannine Harbin of Hummelstown, PA. I'm a dumb slut on the internet who posts her uncensored driver's license next to pics of her uncensored tits.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet and someone once told me...





















I'm a dumb slut on the internet and someone once told me that this face is cute, so now I do it for literally every picture I take.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is actually very...









I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is actually very misunderstood, stoic, and serious at times. Except when I'm thinking of Chris, cuz I wanna fuck him so bad.

We're dumb sluts on the internet who probably...









We're dumb sluts on the internet who probably shouldn't keep the censored and uncensored nudie pics in the same folder.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet sucking an invisible cock.



I'm a dumb slut on the internet sucking an invisible cock.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and it's not my...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and it's not my mullet that makes me look like white trash. It's the fact that I have my brothers' dicks in my mouth.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is going to Photoshop...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is going to Photoshop this guy out of the pic when I send it to future boyfriends.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who appears to have caught...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet who appears to have caught herself by surprise with this self-shot picture.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and somewhere along the...















I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and somewhere along the way I confused this "DURRR" face with being sexy.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet. My interests included...







I'm a dumb slut on the internet. My interests included taking photos with my family, graduating, and drooling cum into the palms of my hands.

We're dumb sluts on the internet and we will do literally...





















We're dumb sluts on the internet and we will do literally anything if everyone else is doing it.

We're dumb sluts on the internet and our lives are...



We're dumb sluts on the internet and our lives are interesting to absolutely nobody but ourselves.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who dresses and drinks...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet who dresses and drinks like a college whore but buys groceries like an 8-year-old.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet and I'm seriously...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet and I'm seriously wondering when I lost control of my life.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet and I have no qualms about...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet and I have no qualms about standing in my own piss.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and Bill Murray knows it.



I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and Bill Murray knows it.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is being totally...





















I'm a dumb slut on the internet who is being totally subtle about her interests.

I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and I know there's...



I'm a dumb slut on the internet, and I know there's nothing sexier than pics of me fingering myself with a half eaten package of ramen sitting in the foreground.

No comments:

Post a Comment