Thursday, June 6, 2013

My Twisted Thoughts

Photo



fuckmylittlecunt: oh PLEASE.. i want this.  Oh the ideas...



fuckmylittlecunt:

oh PLEASE.. i want this. 

Oh the ideas tumblr gives me for when I get princess her wand

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo



transparentgrey: ~



transparentgrey:

~

REBLOG IF YOU WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOUR FOLLOWERS WOULD DO IF THEY OWNED YOU FOR 24 HOURS

milliondollarfitgeek:

fightblr:

gallifreyan-wings:

image

I may regret this……

Oh My!

virginnympho: deviousguynyc: This scenario is pretty damned...

















virginnympho:

deviousguynyc:

This scenario is pretty damned close to perfection.

Agreed.

his-panda-princess: Reblogging from a-lolitas-life    "Little"...



his-panda-princess:

Reblogging from a-lolitas-life   

"Little" Language 

I thought it might be fun to share some of our "Little" Language. If you don't know what that is… it's what I like to call those special terms we use when we are deep in Little space. Here is my "Little" Language:

My Partner: "Daddy" or "Sir"

Me: "Princess", "Panda", "Little One", or "Panda Princess"

Impact play: "spankies" or "spankings"

My Vagina: "kitty" or "girly parts"

My Breasts: "boobies" or "bewbs"

My Ass:  "bum", "booty", or "butt"

Penis: "Daddy's member", "cock", or "Daddy's snake"

Sex: "Playtime"

Sleeping: "nini" "sleepy time"

Ejaculate: "milk" "juice"

Anal: "Daddy's dirty hole"

Pigtails: "Piggies"

Hairbows: "Ribbons"

My "Little" clothes: "clothes"

What's your "Little Language"?

Photo



snorl4x: okay that's enough





snorl4x:

okay that's enough

virginnympho: Perfect.



virginnympho:

Perfect.

me: *not religious*

me: *not religious*
me: oh my god
me: praise the lord
me: thank god
me: oh dear lord
me: jesus christ
me: good god

Photo





cumragdoll: exactly how u envision having ur girls… xxx















cumragdoll:

exactly how u envision having ur girls… xxx

Photo



Photo



girthalgar: "Whatcha doin', bun-bun?" "Sittin'." "Sittin'?...



girthalgar:

"Whatcha doin', bun-bun?"

"Sittin'."

"Sittin'? Whatcha sittin' for?"

"Dunno. Just sittin'."

"Is everything alright, little one?"

"Yep."

"Okay then…I guess I'll leave you to it."

"Okay."

"Okay…"

Wiggle.

"What was that, little peach?"

"…Nothin', Daddy."

"Oh, okay. I thought I saw…nevermind. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me."

"Okay, Daddy."

….

Wiggle.

"Ah-ha! I knew it! You're wigglin' your lil' tail at me!"

"Nu-uhhhhh, Daddy!"

"You're tryin' to seduce me with your bun-bun wiles!"

"Nooooo!" Giggle.

"C'mere, you little goober! Raaaawr!!"

"Daddy, nooooo-

Chomp.

"Ohhhhh! Daddy, yessssss!"

"Time to bounce like a good bunny, little one."

"Yes, Daddy!" Hop.

"Hnnnggg!"

saythankyoumaster: The three headed cock suckers.



saythankyoumaster:

The three headed cock suckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment