Friday, June 7, 2013

EAT A DICK :)

vanityoceans: harrpyotter: hopel3ssly: @ddlovato: Ladies, be...



vanityoceans:

harrpyotter:

hopel3ssly:

@ddlovato: Ladies, be brave today.. take off your make-up and stop using those filters!! WE are beautiful!!! ❤

fricken love her

she looks way more gorgeous without make-up

omFG. SHE'S BEAUTIFUL. 

Photo









Photo













Anyone know of a good chat type website that lets you create cool avatars and stuff? I need a new...

Anyone know of a good chat type website that lets you create cool avatars and stuff? I need a new hobby lol. Help?

death-by-lulz: falconktango: Woah calm down there Satan.





















death-by-lulz:

falconktango:

Woah calm down there Satan.

filthywetslut: This is pretty much exactly what my marriage...





















filthywetslut:

This is pretty much exactly what my marriage will look like.

drunkblogging: if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

drunkblogging:

if u dont grab my ass when we're making out wtf are u doing 

Photo



Photo



Yes please..



Yes please..

Photo









tastefullyoffensive: Movies That Can Be Described With The Same...













tastefullyoffensive:

Movies That Can Be Described With The Same Sentence [via]

greatfully: strawberrystardust: clear-as: rowdy-redhead: rath...





greatfully:

strawberrystardust:

clear-as:

rowdy-redhead:

ratherdielaughing:

Polite cat 

That little headbutt in the second one gave me diabetes.

"Excuse me, human. I would like a petting, please. Yes, thank you."

"Um, excuse me, human? Human? Ah yes, I'd like another petting please. Ah, thank you."

Always reblog Polite Cat.

Goodness.

omggg

Photo





darlingyoufuckedupp: taraebooks: joebagofdoughnuts: More...



darlingyoufuckedupp:

taraebooks:

joebagofdoughnuts:

More proof that Cats are not nearly as graceful and agile as we give them credit for….

ITS FUCKING FEET

I CANT BREATHE

Photo



Well hello beautiful and delicious



Well hello beautiful and delicious

travnfld: Love those tits! ^too bad they're fake..



travnfld:

Love those tits!

^too bad they're fake..

Photo



Photo



















No comments:

Post a Comment