Friday, June 7, 2013

eat a bag of dicks

Photo



egotisticflower: "Disappear" This took me SO LONG.



egotisticflower:

"Disappear"

This took me SO LONG.

I am now 1 month and a half self harm free. Recently I’ve gotten into habit of writing...

I am now 1 month and a half self harm free. Recently I’ve gotten into habit of writing “Don’t do it. You’re better than that.” on my thigh, where the other scars are, as a little reminder, and it’s helped so much. 

I hope I can continue overcoming this. I’m determined to change. 

girafasolas: I even procrastinate the things I want to do.

girafasolas:

I even procrastinate the things I want to do.

y0ur-little-hatefuck: My father said that if this post gets 1,000 notes then he wiLL discontinue...

y0ur-little-hatefuck:

My father said that if this post gets 1,000 notes then he wiLL discontinue the usage of racist remarks. PLEASE Like and rebLog this to get to the number.   

thefatboylarry: Jar of Pickled Eyeballs by GollyBard



thefatboylarry:

Jar of Pickled Eyeballs by GollyBard

Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo



Photo



tekena: Jimi hendrix, London '67



tekena:

Jimi hendrix, London '67

coffeebedsheets: This is a picture of Luke Rowles when he was...



coffeebedsheets:

This is a picture of Luke Rowles when he was 15. He saw a group of men in a garden, kicking and beating this poor fox whose mouth they had taped up. Luke went charging into the garden with no regard for his own safety, shouted at the men and grabbed the fox. After seeing to its wounds, he released the fox. Now he continues rescuing dogs for RSDR. Brave and compassionate young man with a heart of gold. Thank you Luke for your love for animals.

 

Speak up for animals. ALWAYS.

Photo

















fuckyeahveganlife: pineapple and portobello tacos with roasted...



fuckyeahveganlife:

pineapple and portobello tacos with roasted chickpeas

natashaomandm: I'm dying. 😂 this made my whole life o m g 



natashaomandm:

I'm dying. 😂

this made my whole life o m g 

blackcraftcult: The man who freed our mind! Anton laVey shirt...



blackcraftcult:

The man who freed our mind!

Anton laVey shirt available now!

www.blackcraftcult.com

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment